Last Updated: : 02/01/2022
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between SMSPoh and its users.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Persons using the Website or the services for any reason whatsoever bind themselves and agree to these terms
- Should a user not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or be unable to comply with these
terms and conditions, the user should immediately cease using the Website and/or terminate the registration
- Users agree that all terms and conditions herewith published shall be binding on the user and that should
be a contradiction between these general terms and conditions and any other product-specific or
terms and conditions, the product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions shall prevail to the
extent of such conflict.
- SMSPoh reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order or request to do
or to render any services without giving any reasons.
3. Acceptable Usage
SMSPoh operates under a direct contract with Telecoms companies in Myanmar, thus the end-user must
abide by the A2P SMS Service Agreements of the respective Telecoms with SMSPoh.
- SMSPoh strictly not allowed to use of any illegal services.
- Users are not allowed to use the connectivity to terminate "Foreign/International A2P Traffic"
Foreign/International A2P Traffic is the one given below:
All internationally Originated A2P SMS terminating into the network (coming via SS7, SMPP or any other
routes) generated and/or produce by an application or entity regardless of the location or origin of the
application or entity. Meaning is, the place/location of origin for the A2P SMS traffic will define the
treatment/segregation of international A2P Traffic, not the sender. Therefore, both the Sender/Originator
and the location/place of origination for the SMS Traffic needs to be beyond the boundary of the country in
order to treat its/the SMS Traffic as International SMS traffic.
- Users are not allowed to use the services to send messages including sexual,
campaigns without reasonable cause nor for
the purpose of
annoyance, fraud, hate speech, scam messages, inconvenience or distress to any person.
- In the event of any transgression of any applicable law, regulation, code of conduct, or any provision of
these terms and conditions, or in the event of any complaint being received by SMSPoh,
those reported accounts will be suspended or terminate services without prejudice to any other rights that it
in law or in terms of these terms and conditions.
- Users acknowledge and agree that all messages sent may be stored and can be audited and reviewed
by SMSPoh or any other person acting on behalf of SMSPoh at any time to
ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and any applicable law, regulations or code of conduct.
Documents required under the Myanmar Companies Act or Financial Approval Certificate in Myanmar for use in
- As the commercial purpose to use our service, users must apply for official Sender ID registration with possible
4. Delivery Assurance
SMSPoh is committed to ensure a reliable and timely delivery of messages to the end users of
However, SMSPoh does not take responsibility for the cases not limited to the following;
- The destination phone does not have a reliable connection or the phone is not in the corresponding network
- SMSPoh does not guarantee that, all messages submitted by (Bulk SMS, SMS Campaign, APIs) will be delivered on
time and successfully
delivered at all times due to service downtime/connectivity/other issue that might affect the performance of
this service and SMSPoh shall not be responsible for any delay in all terminating the message(s).
5. Credits and Balance
By participating, purchasing in credits from SMSPoh, user agrees to the terms and conditions,
regulations, policies, and procedures of the credit program available at SMSPoh.
Users are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the credit terms and
- SMSPoh reserves the right to disqualified users who have violated any of the program
- SMSPoh reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of credit and rewards credit
terminate or your membership with SMSPoh at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
- Any of free or paid credits including international balance may not be claimable for cash, non-refundable and
are not transferable to any other
- SMSPoh will not intercept, monitor, copy or disclose any user messages or personal
information about the user or the user's account, address books, other than in the normal course of the use
the services, without the user's prior permission unless SMSPoh believes in good faith that
such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements, or comply with legal process, investigations,
summonses, subpoenas and the like, to protect and defend the rights, property or legally protectable
interest of SMSPoh.
- A recipient of a message has the right to know the identity of the sender, and this will be disclosed on
request to the recipient.
- Users agree that they shall not violate any privacy laws, regulations or applicable codes of conduct
relating to the protection of personal information of end users including but not limited to names,
addresses, email addresses, mobile numbers and shall not disclose the personal
information of end users to any third party save without the express consent of the end user or where
specifically required or permitted by law to do so.
SMSPoh users are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and
regulations by SMSPoh.
Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, reject all SMS traffics, termination or suspend of your
account at anytime without
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this
including, linking, framing, or searching, please contact us at the following numbers: